Music Studio Insurance Plans
Our In-Home Business Insurance Plan Includes:
- Up to $1,000,000 in liability coverage for your business equipment, both on and off the premises.
- Up to $100,000 in business personal property (BPP) limits, to protect your equipment at home and while temporarily on location.
- A standard $250 deductible.
- Optional coverage for money and securities.
- Additional coverage for business liabilities if applicable.
- Available in all 50 states and the District of Columbia; regardless of the homeowners’ insurance provider.
- A home business is defined as a retail or service business operated from the insured’s place of residence, having the following characteristics:
- Operated by the policy holder and/or another immediate family member who resides in the insured’s household.
- Employing no more than 10 employees, not including independent contractors and distributors.
- Incidental to the occupancy of the building as a private residence.
- Money and securities (up to $10,000 on premise/$5,000 temporarily off premise).
- Electronic data processing equipment (data and media not to exceed $25,000). The sublimit for off-premises EDP coverage is $5,000. No other policy limit may be added to this sublimit.
- Additional business personal property coverage (in excess of the $5,000 automatically provided).
- Optional business liability limits, in addition to the coverage that is already provided.
- Option to add additional insured’s and coverages, based on business and insurance policy. Please contact for more information.
Why Insure with us?
- Offering a convenient, affordable insurance solution
- Find quotes in minutes
- Competitive Quotes
- Reliable Service